PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING
Looking forward to seeing you purchase the Greenhouse package from DIZENGOFF. The Dizengoff greenhouse is the most advance technology for growing high quality produce, designed for the success of a farmer.
This manual is reach with all you need to be successful in Agric Business. They have put a lot of thought, experience and high quality inputs, so that even if the user is not an experienced farmer, he would still succeed if following the guidance of our agronomists.
This is tailor made technology with modern farming technique that includes:
- Farmers Greenhouse
- Drip irrigation
- 1litre hand sprayer
- Hybrid Seed
- Nursery set
- Renewable annual Agro – support package/ On site supervisor
- Plant support system
- Operator’s manual
- Insurance on structure only
The kit is sold Dizengoff greenhouse megastore and installation will start after all material and equipment have been delivered to site by the client
The following needs to be on site for installation to take place for installing 1 unit of 8m x 24m green house
- Clean area of 35m x 12m, flat and level
- 4 bags of cement
- 14 wheelbarrows of sharp sand
- 14 wheelbarrows of granite on
- Enough water for concrete preparation and curing.
- At least 5 casual workers/laborers per day.
- Have basic equipment such as; spade, mattock, cutler or hoe(s).
- 2 ladders of 3M high
- Materials for constructing tank stand (1.5 to 2m high).
- Water tank- 1000lts. Capacity or more
- Wood for soil sterilization
- Manure 2.5 – 3 tons
- Plumber (connecting water supply)
- Carpenter(Erect tank stand)
Dizengoff will cover the travel expenses of the technician and therefore clients are not expected to provide such expenses
All the work tools provided for the Dizengoff technician (tool box) remains the property of Dizengoff after the installation
In case of any further clarifications please contact us on the following contacts;