INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS-8m by 48m (DC1)
The following are how to build a greenhouse and all that needs to be on site for installation to take place for a single unit and not limited to:
- 15m x 55m flat cleared land
- Permanent water source
- 7 bags of cement
- 5tones sharp sand
- 5 tones ballast
- Digging tools (For digging the holes for the poles and the trenches).
- Each day of installation to plan and have at least 6 casual workers/labourers on site.
- Metal rods, 60 cm length – 50 units + 72pegs
- Hammers – 3 units.
- Marking rope – 500m.
- All necessary items for moving the concrete to the holes.
- Ladder 3m height – 2 units (Self standing ladder).
- Ladder 4m height – 1 unit not self-standing.
- 2 Tank stands (2m high).
- 2Water tanks- 1,000 capacity each.
- Wood for soil sterilization (if within bacterial wilt stricken area)
- Manure as much as you can (6 tones)
- Plumber (connecting water supply) with tank outlet with control Valve
- 600 meters long binding wire (for training the crop)
The greenhouse kits are sold at Dizengoff greenhouse megastore and installation will start after all materials and equipment have been delivered to site by the client
Dizengoff will cover the travel expenses of the technician and therefore clients are not expected to shoulder such expenses
All the work tools provided by the Dizengoff for the technician remain Dizengoff property of after the installation.
We can help get affordable transport for the delivery of the greenhouse Kits which the client will pay.
In case of any further clarifications please reach us on the following contacts;
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07025516315/08124949468